Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

SOMETHING INTERESTING

I'm Ravindu.I love to stay at home and spend a whole day in front of the TV or the PC.Well... I love many things,in which I'm addicted.Music is the best one.I like Rock,Metal,Hardcore typed songs.I also like the other genres too.I always download songs and music albums.I like strategy war games like Red Alert , The Age of Empires and many more .They make me feel a lot better.The other thing is movies.I buy them every week.Just can't live without them ,and then comes the TV shows.I love cartoons.So I watch so many of them,everyday.Following the cartoons are TV shows like Friends,Lost,Prison Break,supernatural and so on........My hobby is collecting stuff like music albums,movies and TV series.I love comedies and stuff like that,especially in movies.I hate to do sports but I like to watch them.The thing that I hate the most is exams of any kind.If I get a wish I wish I will be a billionaire who's in his early twenties. There are so many dreams that I want to see come true,and I hope they will.

1 comment:

  1. I love strategy games too - but unfortunately I don't really have time for them. However, there's this game on my iPhone that I'm really addicted to called Plants vs Zombies. It's a strategy game - but not as hardcore as The Age of Empires, and I love playing it every chance I get! It does give me a sense of satisfaction when the zombies' heads fall off, hehe!!!

    As for you being a millionaire, if you want it so badly, you'll get it.

    Great post!

    Karina

    ReplyDelete